Tuesday 27 May 2014

Super Eagles Will Win The World cup If They Dont Wear Blue Pant – Guru Maharaji Reveals

Sat Guru Maharaj Ji spoke on the Super

Eagles going for the World Cup. He said

they can win the World cup only if they

stay away from wearing blue pants

throughout the competition..



“I have given my recommendations and I

don’t know how Nigerians feel about it. I

have told them that they can win this

cup if they stop using blue jersey. They

have accepted but what about blue

pants?



They should do away with it. Keshi must

inspect all the pants they are wearing. I

am begging them throughout this

competition, its a national affair and not

Super Eagles of Lagos but Super Eagles

of Nigeria” he said.



Wait o...I hope He is not Referring to

chelsea as badluck...lol

No comments :

Post a Comment