Thursday 3 July 2014

Adokiye Said: Boko Haram Yet To Accept My Virginity Offer



Remember a while back, read HERE

when rising singer Adokiye offered her

virginity to the Boko haram terror sect

in exchange for the over 200 abducted

Chibok girls who are yet to be

returned?

In This chat with Bella Naija, Adokiye

speaks on her bizarre offer and more..

Read excerpts below..

Let’s set the records straight, Is this a

publicity stunt to promote your music

and image?

“I made an open offer to some group

of people. The question is why they

haven’t accepted my request? They

should gather up the girls, prepare

them for release and then I am sure

they will find out if I’m still a virgin.

Publicity card to promote my music

and image?

Let me take us back to when this

whole thing started, these same

people called it “Scam”, “Publicity

Card” by the Government and now

look where we are today.

A lot of Nigerians are unbelievers

and I’d say it is mainly some of our

problems today. I am not stupid to

play with something like this, let me

even ask! Promote what music? I

have not released any music or plan

to even release any music anytime

soon. So what music am I

promoting?

As for my image, if crying for

freedom for the release of innocent

children, a reminder to the nation

that kids are still missing is

promoting my image, then I say to

you, let my image soar!

Why are you so open about your

virginity?

“Virginity has its own spiritual

benefit.

A lot of girls that are virgins think

virginity is not worth keeping

probably because they are being

mocked and called names, a lot of

people say virginity is lack of

opportunity.

So I am using this great opportunity

to let the world know that if you are

a girl and a virgin, oh you have a

precious gift.

Make sure you end it up with a man

who knows your worth, a man who

knows what it means to have a pure

lady. It is not a thing to be shameful

about at all. Be proud.”

Why the need to publicly state that

the sect should come and take you?

“Forgive me to say that I am an

Intelligential and I understand that

the media has got a way of making

people get things twisted, I get it

and I don’t feel bad at all.

I thought by now, His Excellency,

our Number one man, the President

would have assigned reputable

youths, intellects who share the

same dreams with him, youths of

our nation who can help to reduce

this trauma we are going through.

The world has gone digital and

youths are digital. Our nation’s

youths are intelligent to fight this

fight with our government.

I stand by my words to say I DON’T

MIND BEING AN EXCHANGE FOR

THE RELEASE OF THOSE KIDS SO

THEY CAN GO BACK TO THEIR

FAMILIES.


Whatever it is they are going

through, for them to be released

should be thrown to me. And If they

have turned the young girls to their

s*x slaves, they should consider

releasing them and turn me to one.”

No comments :

Post a Comment