Sunday 29 June 2014

See Photo Ex-wife of Mercy Johnson's husband welcomes son with new man.



Lovely Okojie, the ex-wife of Mercy

Johnson's husband, Prince Odianosen

Okojie, who went on a media storm after

Odi and Mercy got engaged in 2011,

claiming they were still married, has not

only moved on from her bitter and public

split from Prince, she's found a new man

and recently welcomed a son. Lovely,

who has two kids with Odi Okojie, gave

birth to a son on Wednesday June 25th

in Canada. (a pregnant lovely pictured

above). Congrats to them.

Meanwhile I know some of you can't

view the comment section of this blog or

drop comments, I'm working to rectify it.

The blog has also become too slow to

load, I'm not an IT person so I have to

rely on others to help me resolve

this...hopefully, we will able to do that

soon. Please bear with me..

See more photos of Lovely after the

cut...

No comments :

Post a Comment