Sunday 29 June 2014

TOO BAD!! How Female Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Carried Out Apapa Car Bombing [See Graphic Photos]





If you reside in Lagos and its environs

please do not take this message lightly.

The bomb explosion that rocked Apapa,

Lagos earlier in the week was carried

out by a suspected Boko Haram female

suicide bomber.


Area residents and journalists who

were at the scene of the blast say they

won’t let the government deceive them

because it was clear that what

happened was a bomb blast and not a

gas explosion or a fuel tanker bursting

into flames.



A lady identified as Adaobi, who worked

at the company where the blast

occurred said she is still can’t come to

terms with the fact that insurgency is

now at her doorsteps.

“I cannot believe what I have seen

today. I have been thinking that all

these bombings and killings occurring in

the northern part of the country, which I

read about in the papers, will never get

to the south.

“I have never thought that Boko Haram,

whose aim, I think, is to create an Islamic

Caliphate in the entire northern Nigeria,

would ever come to the south. But what

I have seen today is shocking.

“When I looked at my office building, I

discovered that the glasses on the

entire building were destroyed by the

blast and I wondered where we are

heading to”, she said.

Even though Vanguard didn’t directly

say it wasn’t a gas explosion or a fuel

tanker bursting into flames, they made

it clear that it was a car bomb blast.

Another journalist who goes by the

name Fejiro Oliver says it was a clear

case of a suicide bomber and a female

carried out the task. His tweets and

Facebook report below;

The muslim lady reportedly sent by Boko

Haram was on the phone few minutes

before blowing herself up...



What do You Think??

No comments :

Post a Comment