Friday 27 June 2014

Woman Caught With Missing Neighbours 6-Yr-Old Son Tied In A Box [SEE PICTURES]



A six-year-old boy, Emmanuel Emeka,

who was rescued from a suspected

kidnapper on Wednesday in the Ikorodu

area of Lagos, has recounted how he

was lured, seized and tied up by his

abductor.

Emmanuel said the suspect, identified

as Mama Ifunaya, who was a neighbour,

lured him into her room, strangled him,

covered his mouth with clothes before

tying him up with rope to prevent him

from screaming.

“I wanted to draw water and take

my bath before going to school

when she told me to come. I went

because I know her; she is Mama

Ifunnaya. But when I got to her side,

she threw me inside her room…

she closed her net. She then tied

me and put me inside a box.

“I wanted to shout, but I could not

shout properly. I heard my mummy’s

voice when she was looking for me,

but I could not shout. She (pointing

to the suspect) is a wicked person.”

The victim was kidnapped at the

Ologede, Majidun, Ikorodu area. He was

said to have been rescued by a mob,

which equally beat up the suspect to a

pulp. The mother of four was said to

have led the mob to a church, saying a

prophet sent her to bring the boy.

Punch correspondent reported that the

mob forced their way into a house near

the church, but discovered that the

prophet had fled. They were said to

have found in the house photographs of

previously missing people, mats and

calabashes containing unknown

substances, including a mentally-

challenged man.

The victim’s mother, Mrs. Gloria Emeka,

who explained that she never

suspected her neighbour because while

she was searching for her child, the

suspect was in her room with her

children praying and shouting “holy

ghost fire.”

She said she later discovered it was a

ploy to prevent her from hearing

Emmanuel’s screams.

“Later, we saw her leaving the

house with a box on her head. She

said she was travelling. It was my

landlady that challenged her why

she could go out when everybody

was busy searching for Emmanuel.

“The landlady asked her to stop, but

she suddenly increased her pace

and started running. That was how

the landlady shouted, ‘kidnapper,

kidnapper’, and people ran after

her.”

The box was said to have fallen, and

when it was opened, the missing boy

was found in it.

No comments :

Post a Comment