Thursday 26 June 2014

Toyin Aimakhu Said: Funke Akindele Is My Mentor, She Too Big For Me To Overthrow


Toyin Aimakhu made her debut in the

industry, she has tipped by some

pundits to be the next Funke Akindele

because of the way she interprets her

role in movies.

In an interview with Punch, Toyin

disclosed that she sees Funke Akindele

a mentor and confessed that the

talented actress is part of the few

people who have mentored her. She

also stated that she is honored to be

compared with Funke Akindele and

declared that she cannot overthrow

her.

“I can’t overthrow her because no one

can overthrow me as well. People do

have a right to their opinions but we all

know that the truth is she is a fantastic

actress any time, any day. So, she be my

oga and I dey follow her for back,” the

Edo State-born actress and wife of

fellow actor, Niyi Johnson said.

No comments :

Post a Comment