Saturday 28 June 2014

I Am A Vi*gin & Know Nothing About S*x - Actress Seyi Hunter Speak Out



Pop singer Adokiye is not the only

celebrity vi3gin we have in Nigeria then,

actress Seyi Hunter n this interview

with Showtime Celebrity talks about

her relationship and s*x.


Read excerpts below..

Would you have s*x in a movie?

We don’t have real s*x in movies, it’s

make-believe, we don’t do the real

thing. I can kiss,smooch and touch. It’s

my job, there’s nothing to it and it ends

there, it doesn’t go beyond the camera.


Are you in a relationship?

Yes. I was attracted to him because of

the fact that he’s born again, spoils me

with gifts and puts my needs before his

own.


S*x and money, which is more important

to you in a relationship?


I know nothing about s*x, I’m a vi*gin.

Money is more important to me in a

relationship.

No comments :

Post a Comment