Thursday 26 June 2014

Too Bad!!! 26-year old Bride-to-be killed in car crash minutes after taking this selfie



A bride-to-be Collette Moreno ,26(in

light blue) was killed in a car crash

minutes after taking the selfie above

with her best friend. Moreno and Ashley

Theobald, also 26, who were going to

her bachelorette party and listening to

Taylor Swift without a care in the world

when they got stuck behind trucks with

fumes. According to kctv5 news,Ashley

who survived said..



“She has really bad asthma and there

were a few trucks in front of us that had

really bad exhausts and she was

coughing, so I was like, ‘OK, we have to

pass these.We both thought it was

clear and there was a hill that neither

one of us saw.I tried to go around and

there was a truck coming and I swerved

and he swerved with me.”



Theobald was taken to the hospital and

treated for minor injuries.But Moreno,

who was wearing her seat belt, was

taken to a Columbia hospital, where she

was later pronounced dead.



“I was talking to her. She couldn’t talk

back but she was nodding at me,I didn’t

know it was as bad as it was, because

she wasn’t physically super beaten-

up.”“



Her wedding was in four week and her

fiancee is devastated..She also left

behind a son..



No comments :

Post a Comment