Thursday 26 June 2014

INCREDIBLE! Woman Gives Birth After 14 Years Pregnancy [SEE Pictured]


The baby was promptly and aptly

christined Miracle. And why not? If the

mother had delivered at the expected

time the child would have been a

teenager by now and possibly in

secondary school at the JSS 3 level.

Mercy, a single parent, said of her

ordeal during the 14 years she was

pregnant but could not give birth:

“When I first took in, I knew that I was

pregnant with signs and test that

confirmed that I was. Four months later,

I went to hospital for another test, the

result showed that I wasn’t pregnant,

but had fibroid.

Subsequently, I began to experience

bleeding, at least once a day.

Sometimes, my tummy would protrude in

the semblance of pregnancy. I went to

different hospitals, and I kept on

receiving the same result that nothing

was wrong with me. But deep down

inside , I knew that all was not well with

me.

Churches and native doctors

“So I was taken aback when a midwife

told me I was pregnant. But considering

the test which showed I had fibroid, I

was angry with the midwife for giving

me what I felt was a false prophecy of

hope. Thereafter, I started going from

one church to another and from one

native doctor to the other. The results

that I got from them all remained the

same. I became more feeble and

confused that I prayed for death to

come.

“I went again to the midwife two years

after and complained to her about the

pains that I was going through, she told

me again that it was not fibroid but

pregnancy; she advised me to be more

prayerful so that God will deliver me

from the hands of the devil. I kept on

praying and at the same time asking

myself that if truly I’m pregnant, why is

it that the baby was not kicking?

“I bought many concoctions that they

said could cure fibroid and drank them. I

even drank 12 bottles of a local

cleanser but to no avail. This went on

for years. Then God took pity on me and

decided to wipe my tears.

On the day I gave birth to my baby girl, I

initially thought that worms were trying

to come out of my body not knowing

that it was a baby. This was what I told

the midwife when we came to her. But

after examining me she told me to push.

I ignored her. I became unconscious for

about 15 minutes and when I regained

consciousness, I heard the cry of a

baby. I was surprised and confused

seeing my baby. I couldn’t believe my

eyes. Hmm,I thank God for my life and

that of my baby Miracle. I named her

Miracle because she is truly a

miraculous child”.

Miraculous child

The midwife at the Celestial Church of

Christ, Kadoso Parish, Ajegunle where

Mercy gave birth confirmed the

development, especially the role she

played.

The woman who simply gave her name

as Mrs Ajetima informed thus: “She was

pregnant for 14 years and was unable

to give birth during this period. Then on

Saturday around 6:30am I saw two

persons carrying her to this place.

When she came inside, I laid her down

and asked one of my daughters to

examine her, after the examination, I

found out that it was a baby that was

about coming out and not worms. I

asked her to push and she refused. My

daughter gave her a hard slap on her

laps since she refused to push.

Behold a baby with placenta came out! I

started shouting, calling on people to

come and see for themselves that

Mercy was truly pregnant, because if

not, people will start to say that that

Celestial woman has given Mercy a

baby. Within a twinkle of an eye, the

whole place was filled with people. God

is wonderful”.

Also affirming the happy development,

Mercy’s closest friend, Odunayo

Odeyemi had this to say: “I have known

mercy for over nine years now. I met

her with the pregnancy . In fact, she did

not know that she was pregnant. I

followed her to many places but her

problems kept on increasing. Merely

looking at Mercy then before she gave

birth, you will notice that she wasn’t

okay. I kept advising her to have faith in

God because I had experienced the

same thing. I was pregnant for three

years and three months and God

delivered me.

“Mercy came to me on that fateful day

around 4am begging me to give her a

pain reliever, that she was having pains

all over her body. I dressed up and took

her to a man that sells drugs. After

taking the drug, on our way home, she

started having serious pains. I called

her brother and we both took her to the

midwife. Hours later, she gave birth to

a bouncing baby girl. We all were

surprised because we never expected

such a miracle to happen. She had a

complete baby.”

Robert Davidson, one of Mercy’s

friends, said that he concluded after

seeing Mercy with a protruded tummy

for three years that she had fibroid. So,

“it came to me as a shock to learn that

she delivered a bouncing baby girl.”

For Chidimma Ibe, a neighbour: “She

always complained to me that she had

stomach pains all these period. She told

me that she had fibroid and sometime,

she will complain of different things.

She was totally confused as to what

her condition was. I’m very much

surprised and happy she gave birth to a

complete baby girl. It was truly a

miracle. God was on her side. God is

wonderful because all the concoctions

she took were enough to kill the baby.”

On the father of Baby Miracle, Mercy

informed that they got separated on

account of the ordeal that attended her

pregnancy. “Friday is the name of my

baby’s father. Actually, we are not

married. He just proposed to me and I

became pregnant for him. He knew

about the pregnancy. He always gave

me money for tests and scans but he

got tired and left me after waiting for

me for over a year without seeing any

sign of a baby. I have no option than to

go my own way,” she informed.

No comments :

Post a Comment