Sunday 15 June 2014

I'm Not Dating Genevieve & I Have No Regrets Parting Ways With Don Jazzy - D'Banj


In this recent interview with the

Vanguard, Banga Lee who turned 34

earlier in the week speaks on what he

feels was the mistake he made with

Don Jazzy and his relationship with

Genevieve Nnaji.

Read excerpts below..


On Mistakes he regrets

One major mistake I made was not

doing something differently in the

past, considering all that happened

between me and my ex-business

partner, Don Jazzy. This is because

we never really had issues. I

believe, people that fueled the

problem. May be, I should have

fought more for what I brought up.


I personally found and signed

everybody that belonged to the

one time popular record label, ‘Mo

Hits Records’ consisting of major

artistes such as Wande Coal, Dr.

Sid, Prince, K-Switch and co-

partnered with Don Jazzy. I recall

one time when he told me that he

wanted us to go our separate ways.


I also remember asking him to give

me about six months to fashion out

modalities for the separation.


May be, I should have requested

for one year. But like I sang in one

of my songs “Top of the World”, I

have no regrets parting ways with

him. However, I should have tried

harder, which I did. But in all

honesty, I’m grateful to Almighty

God.


How do you react to the aged-long

rumour that you are dating top

Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji?


There have been so many rumours

about so many things. I don’t like to

talk about my personal relationship

again because people always

misunderstand me. But rumours

must always be rumours.


But it’s always good to put the

record straight?


Honestly, I’m not dating Genevieve.

Let me clear the air now.


You had a huge crush on her?


I never did.

No comments :

Post a Comment