Wednesday 25 June 2014

Patience Ozokwor Finally Speaks On Alleged Romance With Delta state Politician Ejele!!


Patience Ozokwor In an chat with

Nigeria Films com, when contacted,

expressed anger over the speculation

and explained that she has more

important issues to handle than having

a secret affair with an opposite sex.

She also stated that as a blunt person,

if such was true, she would have boldly

presented the man in her life to the

public.

“If I am sleeping with any man, it is

not an affair because I am entitled

to be married. It cannot become an

affair because I am not married and

my husband is dead. Secondly, I

don’t have any man in my life and I

don’t intend to have any man. I have

friends and I am entitled to my own

friends like you,” she said.

Speaking further, Mama G said:

“It is really annoying when people

begin to talk about you with things

you never thought of doing. So, to

clear the air, I don’t have any man in

my life but friends; both males and

females and I am working hard to

make a living for myself so that

nobody will say he/she is affecting

my life.”

The actress further denied knowing

Pastor Michael Diden a.k.a Ejele, or

planning a secret marriage.

“I don’t even know the person you

guys are talking about. At this age, I

shouldn’t be thinking about having a

lover. Instead, I should be thinking

how to work seriously to make

Nigeria grow,” she said.

The 2014 AMAA Best Supporting

actress, who was recently spotted in

Uganda at the launch of the second

edition of the Uganda Film Festival on

No comments :

Post a Comment