Sunday 15 June 2014

My Selling Point Is My Wonderful Hips & B00bs - Actress Angel Christopher



In a recent chat with Potpourri, the

Voluptuous Imo state born actress,

model and scriptwriter says people are

enchanted by her seductive curves

that are rather loud and captivating.

She told Potpourri that her selling point

is her height, complexion, and shape. “ I

have got a wonderful hips and boobs”

she said.

I feel shy to walk on the street

because of the side talks from both

guys and ladies.

Sometimes, people leave whatever

they are doing just to stare at me

when I pass them,both young and

old,men and women. Some ladies do

walk up to me just to ask what they

will do to have my shape and I will

smile and tell them that its a

natural gift from God. I am blessed

with a sweet body, but if you want

to force it, keep eating indomie,and

they would start laughing and say

they eat indomie everyday.

An old woman saw me some days

ago and said, ‘my daughter you are

really beautiful,hope you thank your

God everyday for making you this

special. And I smiled and said ‘yes

ma’. So, that is what I see everyday.



No comments :

Post a Comment