Sunday 1 June 2014

Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover For Myself

 nnn
Dear Tiwa,
I am in my late 20′s got a good paying Job, unfortunately/fortunately met a beautiful angel 5months ago (wasn’t planned). a few hours ago was almost tempted to ask her to marry me, but someone interrupted our blues. so I’m back home, and contemplating my decision to settle down, economically, it would involve
1. moving out of my rent free abode- accommodation (2yrs+ Agency) =1.9million naira
2. furnishing = 1million naira
3. wedding hall = 1million naira
4. entertainment of guest (traditional + white wedding) = 1million naira
5. Honeymoon tinz = 1million naira
grand total for settling down = 5.9million naira
Alternatively
I could have just buy a tokunmbo Range Rover = 3.5million naira and use the change to be a “Bigs Boy”
i have the said money, so i am not sourcing, so please what should i Do, PROPOSE, marry, and settle down or buy a RANGE rOVER AND BE A bIGZ bOY.

No comments :

Post a Comment